Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


Isn't this cute? My friend, Michelle gave it to me. I love simple holiday decorations. I think this one would be easy to make; I love that the letters have little red hinges between them so I don't have to keep rearranging them.























We didn't have school on Friday so our Valentine's Day party was on Thursday. Somehow it caught me off guard. I knew it was coming, but I was scrambling at the last minute to put it together. (I am the party coordinator for Cortland and Chandler's class.) Our main activity was "Don't Break My Heart", the old tie the balloon on your ankle and hop around trying to pop the rest of the balloons game. The kids really got into it and had a great time.

We also planned to play Super Twister but we ran out of time. I usually spend lots of time coming up with cute goodie bags, and creative games but this time it was so simple. I guess it just goes to show me that kids just want to relax and be kids.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I too have often been the party planner for my kiddies' classrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! I try to help in each of my kid's classrooms at for at least one party a year, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete