Sunday, November 15, 2009

Merry Christmas, already?



Even though it happens every year, I am still surprised at the number of Christmas decorations out in stores already. But rather than be frustrated about skipping Thanksgiving, I am going to jump on the bandwagon ;)

This is a craft that I created for our recent Christmas in the Kitchen activity for Relief Society. Just modpodged cute fabric on wood blocks with ribbon and cardstock accents. I used stamps for the tiny tag and the ornament embellishments and my Silhouette to cut the letters. I love the ribbon, believe it or not, this color was really tough to find. It has a tiny bit of shimmer to it. This really was a fun activity and I am excited to display it in my home this Christmas. I hope you enjoy creating your own.

(If you don't have time to make your own, I have some for sale in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment